The library of the institutes Systematic and Evolutionary Botany and Plant and Microbial Biology is an institute library within the Faculty of Science. It serves the information needs of institute and university members and assists library users in document supply and information search. Library services are also available to external users interested in botany and plant biology.
The library will be closed ...
|10 February - 3 March 2017||The library remains unmanned. During opening hours the lecture room and working places remain open to the public.|
The holdings comprise about 25'000 titles and 1200 periodicals and book series (notably floras), including nearly 300 running subscriptions and standing orders. The primary holdings are located at Zollikerstrasse 107, but literature on limnology is located at the Limnological Station in Kilchberg.
Main topic areas
- Plant systematics and taxonomy
- Comprehensive collection of national and regional floras
- Structure, diversity, phylogeny and evolution of plants (with an emphasis on higher plants)
- Developmental and molecular biology of plants
- Plant physiology und phytochemistry
- Microbial ecology